BILDIT is looking for a Yii Framework Engineer interested in maintaining a Yii portal and Yii REST API which feeds a mobile app.
Are you a lifetime learner? We BILD people, we want to make you even greater than you already are. You will be responsible for maintaining a large codebase in Yii, a front end customer web site, and a REST API that feeds a mobile app.
Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
Strong communication skills to handle non-technical customer requests.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks.
- Maintain web site content that is basic HTML.
- Work directly with a customer on a daily basis to do any update that is needed: data, content, HTML, images, videos, and code maintenance for the backend dashboard.
- Firm grasp of the Yii Framework and PHP language and its nuances
- Firm grasp of REST API principles in PHP
- Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming
- Ability to write well-documented, clean PHP code
- Great at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage like Async Store or Redux
- Solid GIT experience preferred
- BONUS: Flutter Experience to maintain the mobile app