At BILDIT, we are seeking customer obsessed individuals with deep technology support and customer facing expertise to provide differentiated support services for the BILDIT Platform. As a member of the Technical Sales Engineering Team, you are the face of BILDIT and not just understand, but own that you are the voice of the customer. As the front line who talks to more customers than anyone else in the company, you are driven to recognize patterns and champion results – whether they be process updates, product investments or training for you and your own team. But every pattern begins with one conversation – and you have the commitment, empathy, urgency, and expertise to meet every call with the respect the customer deserves.
You understand sales, you are technical, communicate clearly, are driven for those around you (customers, peers, yourself) to excel and are ready to have a lot of fun in the process. If this is you, we need to talk!
- Identifying how best to solve a customer root cause issue (versus the question they asked) and set them up well for the next 3 questions they did not know to ask.
- Exercising your educational bent – knowing how to direct and teach a customer.
- Identifying and elevating trends for Support leadership, Engineering and Product to prioritize investment.
- Flexing your curiosity to ensure you understand and can champion, not just the technical solution, but the correct application to a workflow.
- Working closely with peers to create and share knowledge.
- Leading by example in delivery of the industry’s best customer support experience.
- Flexibility and acumen in meeting and surpassing customer need no matter how they contact us – via chat, email, or phone.
- Minimum 3-5 years of technical support, system implementation/administration experience; voice / network and CRM acumen
- BS degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- AND/ OR Sales experience/ industry acumen with great/ demonstrable technical bent
- Go-getter: You are eager, resourceful, and put your problem-solving skills to the test
- Tech Savvy: You utilize the latest tools to make your work as efficient as possible. You have a natural curiosity for the tech industry and want to be part of a high energy and passionate team about to make history.
- SFDC admin/ CRM admin acumen if not formal certification
- Quick: Energetic is your baseline and you are a fast learner. You love to figure out puzzles and take pride in your work.
- Owner: You take control of escalated customer issues from front line support staff and see problems through to resolution
- Team Player: You strive for greatness and know that teamwork is the way to get there. You are a natural leader and see yourself growing as our team expands.
- BILDIT is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/Age.