Technical Product Manager
BILDIT is looking for an innovative and motivated Technical Product Manager (TPM) to support BILDIT’s portfolio in the mobile app development space in ecommerce and B2B. As TPM, you will support the cross functional product team by working with engineers, digital product managers, UX designers, UX research, architects, and business stakeholders to collaboratively define required functionality to grow and mature the partner digital experience.
- Responsible for understanding business needs, market demands, and technical trends. Then problem solving and proposing solutions in collaboration with engineering and architecture.
- Align with business partners and product managers to balance business and technical objectives and manifest these as clear, stable priorities for the working team.
- Manages future product planning through regular collaboration and decision making with a cross-functional team including Product managers, engineers, and business partners.
- With product, defines non-functional requirements including performance, scalability, resilience, usability, accessibility, security, and business continuity.
- Defines product health and performance metrics.
- Collaborates with product and engineering to understand reporting requirements and KPIs and create dashboards to measure product performance.
- Identifies opportunities to improve feature performance and overall product health using data and represents that work in overall prioritization.
- Measures feature success post deployment and feeds insights back to the team and business partners.
- Interacts directly with business stakeholders to understand business problems.
- Presents options/recommendations clearly and persuasively to support product and business decision making and prioritization.
- Communicates overall product prioritization to engineering teams.
- Works with engineering teams to understand and document technical and non-functional features, then prioritize them with product and business.
- Owns effective relationships with other engineering teams across BILDIT Technology.
- Ability to thoroughly understand complex business and technical issues to support decision making.
- Experience working in a cross-functional environment to create and launch software products.
- Experience driving products through Insights & Analytics; KPIs, metrics and analytics.
- Familiarity/Experience in writing user stories, refining product backlogs and coordinating/prioritizing conflicting requirements in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Experience in using agile methodologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred (preferably Computer Science or Tech)
- Demonstrated use of clear verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience using presentation skills to influence decisions.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Prior software engineering experience is a plus.
- Prior experience in retail or ecommerce is a plus.
- BILDIT is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/Age.