BILDIT is looking for a Scrum Master to manage several BILDIT native app projects through inception, planning, execution, and closure. You will have the opportunity to manage the full life cycle of a project and see projects through from start to finish, and we want someone who is as passionate as we are about bug-free experiences and creating a world-class, seamless experience for our clients.
- Manage the full project life cycle with internal and external resources such as:
- Requirements gathering
- Gathering estimates
- Creating project plans and managing timelines
- Obtaining approvals from stakeholders
- Managing scope and change requests
- Managing development
- Proactively identifying risks and providing options forward
- Managing deployments (Deployments may occur during the evening hours on rare occasion)
- Facilitate sprint ceremonies (stand-up, sprint planning, pointing, grooming, retrospectives) and other meetings as needed with other internal teams (Design, Product, QA, etc)
- Lead and facilitate regular team and vendor meetings to review project status and resolve issues.
- Collaborate and work closely with stakeholders to prioritize bugs, features, and major releases.
- Communicate project progress to internal stakeholders, resolve conflicts/blockers, follow proper escalations paths when required.
- Ensure quality updates are regularly released to users during maintenance phases.
- Provide frequent updates on release schedules, quality, and progress to senior management.
- Use solid judgment to escalate issues appropriately.
- 5+ years of experience playing the Scrum Master role for multiple software development teams.
- Experience in managing small teams (up to 10 individuals) independently.
- Experience with JIRA or ticketing/bug tracking systems.
- Advanced knowledge and application of project delivery lifecycles methodology, particularly Agile framework
- Highly organized with the ability to work on several projects and tasks in parallel in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to anticipate and prevent problems and roadblocks before they occur; effectively work with team members and management to resolve complex problems.
- Able to communicate and exchange complex information in a clear, concise manner to a variety of audiences: development teams, product managers, vendors, and senior management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BILDIT is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/Age.