BILDIT is looking for a motivated individual that contributes to BILDIT’s success by delivering and implementing new systems, projects, processes, and/or programs that improve profitability, reduce costs, streamline operations, or enhance service to the business and customers. Leads the delivery of business improvement projects to enable improvements in customer and business value. Collaborates effectively with cross-functional business and technology development teams while providing training, mentoring and guidance in the use of Continuous Improvement tools to solve problems and implement new solutions.
This position is responsible for examining, developing, and improving the organizational business processes, methods, and practices. As a member of the PMT, the successful candidate will institute and develop a process excellence structure for program governance, project reviews, and project/program scorecards. In addition, the successful candidate will be responsible for evaluating existing processes, developing alternatives, and partnering with business process owners and management in implementing process improvement initiatives within BILDIT’s platform and outside business. Ensure results are aligned with the strategic business objectives that show the way to improved efficiency, reduced cost, and higher customer satisfaction.
- Organize and facilitate project planning, daily stand-up meeting.
- Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress.
- Educate and document agile development methodologies, standards, best practices, policies, and procedures.
- Ensure development teams are following agile principles (collaboration, team accountability and visibility).
- Assist the product owners in prioritization of backlog items.
- Maintain effective communications with product owners to coordinate and collaborate in the attainment of corporate objectives.
- Work with product team to identify and remove impediments, prevent distractions, facilitate discussions, prevent distractions, and self-organize.
- Coordinating with business owners on outstanding business needs including but not limited to accounting, prospecting, and planning.
- 5+ year’s industry experience as a Program or Project Manager within a technology environment, with a progressive record of successful delivery of complex solutions, systems, or services
- 5+ years of analytical experience, demonstrated problem management skills and critical thinking continuous improvement, business transformation, process management, project management or change management.
- Proficiency in creating and evaluating business cases and calculating ROI.
- Collaborates effectively with cross-functional business and technology development teams.
- Effective written and oral communication with multiple levels of business and technical executives
- Strengths in building large networks of cross-functional contacts and leveraging positive working relationships with teams and process owners.
- Awareness of general accounting practices, related to project management – including budgeting, invoicing, purchase orders, and accounts payable.
- Ability to credibly coordinate between technical teams and business stakeholders.
- BILDIT is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/Age.